You’ve been working hard for quite sometime now, you also have a spare amount of money that you can use for your future plans. But it is just staying in your bank account and you did not know that inflation had been eating its value for quite sometime now even if you are earning a few peso back in interest.
When you realized the fact that your money is depreciating in value as inflation increases, you will decide where to safely keep your money. And have no doubt when I tell you that Solid Fund Builder might be the product for you.
Solid Fund Builder lets your hard-earned money work even harder for you. A starting placement of P100,000 lets you build up your funds quickly while enjoying the benefits of a life insurance plan. Spend more time pursuing your passion and be future-ready when you make your first dream-fulfilling million sooner. How? Here are the advantages:
- Faster Fund Growth. The option to place your money in an investment fund that is backed by stocks or bonds or a combination of both will help you reach your target amount faster. You don’t need to be a financial wizard because fund management experts will make all the investing decisions and look out after your money for you.
- Convenient Savings. After putting in your first P100,000, you can opt to have an extra P3,000 or more automatically deducted from your bank account every month for added savings.
- Easy Application. Signing up is simple. It only takes one meeting with any InLife Financial Advisor for you to own a Solid Fund Builder policy.
- Peace of Mind. Your life insurance benefits will be equal to 1.25x the amount you had originally paid for the policy plus any extra savings you put in or to the value of your investment fund, whichever is higher.
- Enhanced Benefits. Riders, which will give you additional coverage for accidental death and special accident, can be attached to your policy.
Don’t delay and start your journey to becoming a millionaire today! Contact an InLife Financial Advisor by booking an appointment below, and sign up for Solid Fund Builder now.